Engaged couples often ask, “Espresso Dave, why should we hire your espresso bar service for our wedding reception?” The answer is easy. If you love quality coffee and your fiancé loves quality coffee, then chances are your guests do as well. How about featuring an espresso bar complete with a friendly barista serving handcrafted cappuccinos, lattes, mochaccinos and more at your wedding to share your passion with guests?
Top 10 reasons to have an espresso bar at your event:
- Coffee stimulates conversation and camaraderie. Think about some of the fantastic discussions you’ve had with friends chatting over a latté or frozen mochaccino at your favorite coffee house.
- Espressos, cappuccinos and other specialty coffee drinks are elegant. An espresso bar adds sophistication and flair to your event.
- A specialty coffee bar says you care about your guests. The plain ol’ cup of joe served at most receptions can’t compare to drinks prepared to order by a trained barista.
- Bellying up to an espresso bar is a great addition to regular bar service. For those guests who need some sobering up, there’s nothing better than a double espresso to do the trick before you send them on their way!
- Think “affordable luxury” when you hire a specialty coffee caterer. In most cases, an hour or two of unlimited service costs less than you spend on an amazing wedding cake.
- Your guests expect good coffee. Quality coffee is not a fad.
- The inclusion of specialty coffee is seen as healthy and socially responsible. Many folks are seeking out non-alcoholic beverage alternatives.
- Offering an espresso bar in lieu of an alcohol bar may reduce your insurance costs at the reception facility. Check with your wedding planner or banquet coordinator.
- Create buzz about your event like no other service can, literally! Leave a lasting impression on your guests.
- Coffee drinks can be customized to reflect the theme of your event. From naming your drinks after the bride and groom to adding a custom monogram, specialty coffee drinks can be personalized to wow your guests!
About Espresso Dave’s Specialty Coffee Catering
Serving at weddings and special events throughout the Northeast, Boston’s Espresso Dave’s provides an all-inclusive, seamless, portable cappuccino café. The service features a trained attendant serving from a deluxe cart or on a skirted table; variety of hot and cold specialty coffee beverages, including array of popular coffee-based beverages made with European, dark roasted coffee. Espresso Dave offers espressos, cappuccinos, lattés, mochaccinos, macchiatos, iced cappuccinos, frozen espresso-based drinks, and fruit smoothies, all made to order.